Indulge Your Passion
The Shop, located in Seattle's SoDo district, is a state of the art facility for car and motorcycle enthusiasts to indulge all aspects of their passion. Inviting lounge areas and exceptional food and drinks share space with a 36,000+ square foot warehouse filled with everything you need to build, maintain, and store cars and motorcycles. Complete a project on your own, learn from fellow members and our staff, or have one of our experts take over while you sit back and watch your dream come to fruition. What happens when you are done for the day? Your prized possession will be tucked away into secure, pristine, climate-controlled storage. We also offer concierge services that include pickup, delivery, and regular maintenance so cars are fresh and ready to go at a moments notice.
Our goal at The Shop is a creative, collaborative, and fun environment and to build a strong community of car and motorcycle devotees. We look forward to having you join our family!
BENEFITS & SERVICES
- 36,500 square feet of pristine, climate-controlled storage for cars and motorcycles with 24/7 security
- Valet parking with unlimited in-and-out privileges
- In-house washing bays and detailing services
- Door-to-door pick up and drop off via covered transport
- On-site as well as off-site experts available to offer advice, improve your skills, or do the work for you
- Use of state-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Members-only special events, classes, and seminars
- Ample parking available...including game days
- Ethan Stowell restaurant and bar available to both members and non-members
- Private game room and entertainment lounge
- Conference room and shared work spaces to keep you connected
Eat & Drink
Derby, by Ethan Stowell, is open to the public daily from 11am to 10pm offering lunch, happy hour, dinner, plus weekend brunch 10am to 10pm.
The restaurant has 15 seats at the bar, with room for another 58 in the dining room and 20 in a comfortable lounge area. The dining room is adjacent to the car storage space, which means diners have a front seat view of a bevy of luxury and classic cars.
The menu is full of classic comfort food, like a BLT sandwich, a Cobb salad, and a burger. There are seafood dishes—oysters, crudos, and the like—as well as a handful of pastas and entrees. The wine list is predominantly sourced from the Northwest, with a small selection of Old World wines. There is a full bar with a bourbon and scotch-leaning cocktail list.
The Shop location in Seattle's industrial SODO district is ideal with easy access to I-5 for guests north and south and 1-90 for those on the eastside and Mercer Island. Seahawks, Mariners, and Sounders fans have a short walk to both stadiums.