For sale is a 1989 Chrysler TC By Maserati Turbo Convertible. A heritage that melds 70 years of Maserati coachbuilding with 60 years of Chrysler engineering leadership. This limited edition, well-preserved, one owner car manufactured in Milan, Italy, was sold and driven locally, and only has 22,423 miles. Only 3,764 of these classic cars were produced in 1989 which were sold in 300 select Chrysler dealers. This very desirable solid car is in very good shape, runs and drives well, and has no driveability issues.
– Exotic Red – Crystal Coat
– 4 CYL, 2.2 L, 135 CID, Chrysler Turbo Intercooled
– Turbo with Multipoint Fuel Injection
– 3-Speed Automatic Transmission
– Feedback Fuel System
-Leather Buckets with Head Rests
-Dual Adjusters For Driver and Passenger
-Brakes – Power-Assisted 4 Wheel Disc with Anti-Lock System
– Power Antenna
-Convertible Top (Ginger)
– Door Locks
– Mirrors – Dual Heated Remote
– Seats – 6 Way Adjustable
– Radio – Ultimate Sound 8-Speaker System
– Roof – Removable Hard Top with Opera Windows and Rear Window Defroster
– Speed Control – Automatic
– Tilt Steering Column
– Wheels – Cast Aluminum
– Tires – P205/60 15 SBR Handling
– Mileage is 22,423
The car is in the Seattle area and is a great find for someone to drive and enjoy the best of Old World craftsmanship and the best of New World technology. Asking price $8,500.
Let me know if you have any questions.