The 30-minute tour takes you behind the scenes at The Shop, the legendary garage that is a gear head’s dream. We will show you the sights and tell you the stories as you stroll through the aisles of classics and exotics alike. Featuring over 200 cars, trucks, and motorcycles combined, we are rich in history and saturated in new and old hidden gems.
Availability & Price
This tour is available Fridays from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM as well as Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am until 3:00pm.
- Tickets are $10 per person.
- Senior tickets (65+) are $5.
- Military discount with valid military ID, tickets are $8.
Instructions & Requirements
Please be at the Admissions Desk at least 5 minutes prior to your desired tour start time in order to sign the liability waiver.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Participants may not bring food or drink on the tour.
- The entirety of the tour is handicap accessible.
- Video and photo are allowed throughout the tour! Please feel free to share on social media tagging us @theshopseattle.
- Visitors are asked to stay with the tour guide at all times, but rest assured you will see every inch of our facility.
- We ask that you do not go in between the cars in the garage, nor touch any of the vehicles or equipment.